Historic Trolley Tours
Come and experience the charm and beauty of Stillwater located on the banks of the scenic St. Croix River. Stillwater is best know as the “Birthplace of Minnesota.” Our 45 minute narrated tour will take you on a journey as Stillwater evolved from a booming lumber town full of beautiful old Victorian Mansions to “One of the prettiest little towns in America”.
Your old-time Trolley ride will let you see:
- Beautiful views of the St. Croix River valley
- Lumber baron’s mansions in the hills of
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, passengers will be required to bring and wear masks on the tour.
$12.50 Seniors 62 and over/Military
$7.50 Children 17 and under (Not Recommended for children 3 and under).
*Group rates are available for 20 or more. Call 651-430-0352 to make a reservation.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 23, 2020 at 11:00 am (Fri)
- Oct 23, 2020 at 02:00 pm (Fri)
- Oct 24, 2020 at 11:00 am (Sat)
- Oct 24, 2020 at 02:00 pm (Sat)
- Oct 25, 2020 at 12:00 pm (Sun)
- Oct 25, 2020 at 02:00 pm (Sun)
- Oct 26, 2020 at 02:00 pm (Mon)
- Oct 27, 2020 at 02:00 pm (Tue)
- Oct 28, 2020 at 02:00 pm (Wed)
100 E. Nelson St. , Stillwater, MN 55082