Seegwan: A Celebration of Spring
Please note, this event has expired.
Come join us at Wild River State Park for activities welcoming spring: “Seegwan” is the Ojibwe word for spring.
Welcome spring activities include:
- Audubon Bird Walk, led by Joe Sausen, 8 a.m.
- Annual Prairie See Sow, 10 a.m.
- Seegwan Stories (bring your own bag lunch), 12 p.m.
- Wild River State Park Snakes, presented by Dave Crawford, 1 p.m.
- Woods and Wildflowers Walk, 3 p.m.
- North Branch’s own Mark Keating concert, 7 p.m.
Seegwan: A Celebration of Spring is sponsored by the Friends of Wild River State Park and coincides with the state-wide Free Admission to Minnesota State Parks Day.
Free Admission to Minnesota State Parks and to all activities at Seegwan.
39797 Park Trail, Center City, MN 55012